Waduh dari pada cape-cape ngerjain mendingan lihat di sini aja….tapi harus sambil di baca jangan cuma di contek doank …..
1. What is the range of the first octet in a Class B address?
127 to 191
127 to 192
* 128 to 191
128 to 192
2. In an 8 bit binary number, what is the total number of combinations of the eight bits?
3. How many usable hosts are available given a Class C IP address with the default subnet mask?
4. Which two statements describe classful IP addresses? (Choose two.)
It is possible to determine which class an address belongs to by reading the first bit.
* The number of bits used to identify the hosts is fixed by the class of the network.
Only Class A addresses can be represented by high-order bits 100.
Up to 24 bits can make up the host portion of a Class C address.
* Up to 24 bits can be used to identify unique networks.
Three of the five classes of addresses are reserved for multicasts and experimental use.
5. What are three advantages of NAT implementations? (Choose three.)
* improved security
improved router performance
decreased processor load
* improved scalability
universal application compatibility
* sharing few public IP addresses with many hosts
6. Which port numbers are used by PAT to create unique global addresses?
255 and below
* 1024 and below
1025 and above
64,000 and above
7. Which IPv4 class provides the highest number of host addresses per network?
* Class A
8. Static NAT works by mapping a specific inside local IP address to what other specific address type?
* outside global
private IP address
9. What is the network broadcast address for a Class C address of 192.168.32.0 with the default subnet mask?
10. Refer to the exhibit. Host A is connected to the LAN, but it cannot get access to any resources on the Internet. The configuration of the host is shown in the exhibit. What could be the cause of the problem?
The host subnet mask is incorrect.
The default gateway is a network address.
The default gateway is a broadcast address.
* The default gateway is on a different subnet from the host.
11. IPv6 increases the IP address size from 32 bits to how many bits?
12. Convert the decimal number 231 into its binary equivalent. Select the correct answer from the list below.
13. Which IPv4 class of addresses provides the most networks?
* Class C
14. Which statement describes NAT overload or PAT?
Each internal address is dynamically translated to an individual external IP address.
A single internal address is always translated to the same unique external IP address.
* Many internal addresses can be translated to a single IP address using different port assignments.
Many internal addresses are statically assigned a single IP address and port to use for communications.
15. Refer to the exhibit. Which range of IP addresses would allow hosts that are connected to the Router1 Fa0/0 interface to access outside networks?
192.168.1.0 through 192.168.1.95
192.168.1.66 through 192.168.1.94
* 192.168.1.66 through 192.168.1.96
192.168.1.0 through 192.168.1.127
192.168.1.66 through 192.168.1.128
16. What are two reasons that NAT was developed? (Choose two.)
* to preserve registered public IP addresses
to allow users on the public Internet to access local networks
* to provide a method for privately addressed LANs to participate in the Internet
to make routing protocols operate more efficiently
to allow private addresses to be routed on the public Internet
to reduce overhead and CPU usage on gateway routers
17. What must happen for a privately addressed host on an inside local network to be able to communicate with an outside destination host on the Internet?
The host IP address must be translated to an outside private address.
The host IP address must be translated to an inside local address.
The host IP address must be translated to an outside local address.
* The host IP address must be translated to an inside global address.
18. Which statement accurately describes public IP addresses?
Public addresses cannot be used within a private network.
* Public IP addresses must be unique across the entire Internet.
Public addresses can be duplicated only within a local network.
Public IP addresses are only required to be unique within the local network.
Network administrators are free to select any public addresses to use for network devices that access the Internet.
19. Company XYZ uses a network address of 192.168.4.0. It uses the mask of 255.255.255.224 to create subnets. What is the maximum number of usable hosts in each subnet?
20. Which option shows the proper notation for an IPv6 address?